CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 18, 2011

My Lucky Charm

Yesterday our house was full of fun and lots of green! This is my peanut, who is truly my lucky charm! She is my everything, she makes me smile when I am sad, she makes me laugh, she makes my day today and every day! She was all smiles and ready for her fun St. Patty's day at school! I made her lucky headband and my mom made her the "bling" shirt!







That silly little leprechaun turned our milk green, he changed her cup into a very small hat that fits on a elf, he turned her pancakes green, and even left her a little coin cake with green sprinkles on it!! Wow, he sure is sneaky, I only wished he had done magic to the laundry, it would have been so nice to come home from a long day of work and have the laundry all done, folded, and put away! Maybe next St. Patty's day!














My peanut and I make Cupcakes in a jar and delivered them to our family in town. We attached a little note that read "A treat from me to you all you need to add is a spoon or two! Happy St. Patrick's Day!




She loves making special treat for all her friends and family! I hope you had a very happy St. Patty's day!!


Today I am linking up with this great blog:


0 comments:

Post a Comment