CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 21, 2011

Get Fit Challenge!



I am joining Amy at Nap Time Crafters with her Get Fit Challenge!

It's spring!
With the arrival of warmer weather I know that I am ready to get serious and get into shape. I'm challenging all of you to Get Fit with me and all the other great bloggers out there!

I'll be hitting with the streets with my jogger, doing cardio Kickboxing, and a little of my Turbo Fire workout CD's (these are so much fun!). What's your favorite way to exercise?


Ready to join me?


The Get Fit Challenge is March 21st-May 1st

1. Print out the official Get Fit Challenge workout sheet right here to keep track of your hours each day.


2.Come to Nap Time Crafters at the end of the week (Sunday) and enter your hours for the week in the Google Doc


3. Grab a button and add it to your blog


***You may do any type of exercise you like: walk, jog, swim, dance, yoga....
Before starting any type of exercise program check in with your Dr. to discuss your plans.


***And for all of you pregnant ladies you might want to check out these awesome Baby Center articles for some great tips and safety precautions for exercising while pregnant. Divine Modestee does have maternity suits:)


Whoever logs the most exercise hours will get a brand new swimsuit from Divine Modestee!


And... to really get you motivated everyone who logs exercise hours during Week 1 (March 21st-March 27th) will be entered into a raffle for this darling Blue Nautical Backpack from Lazy Mondays!

Have fun & Best of Luck!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment