CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Our Father's Day

Father's day was a great day with lots of time to relax and enjoy family!  Ava wanted to wake up early and make her daddy breakfast in bed.  Saturday evening she asked her daddy what he wanted for breakfast to make sure we had everything she'd need.  I have created such a little planner! 

The sun was just coming up when I heard little princess toes coming down the hall.  She was ready to start making here daddy breakfast and she did a great job!!

Doesn't that look yummy!

She was so proud of her work and she should be!

After her daddy enjoyed his breakfast in bed we completed a few chores and then went to enjoy the rest of the afternoon and evening with my parents.  We swam, BBQ'd and had so much fun!

Both my girls and I are so lucky to have such wonderful men in our lives, we couldn't ask for better dad's!


I hope all of you enjoyed your father's day with your dad's!!