What You Need:
* 1 package (16 ounces) mild Mexican pasteurized prepared cheese product with jalapeño peppers, cut into cubes
* 3/4 cup Old El Paso Thick ’n Chunky salsa
* 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
* 1 package (9 ounces) frozen cooked Southwest-seasoned chicken breast strips, thawed & cubed
* 1 container (8 ounces) Southwest ranch sour cream dip
* 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped (1 cup)
* 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped (1 cup)
* 12 ounces large tortilla chips
1.Place cheese, salsa, beans and chicken in 3-to 4 quart slow cooker.
2.Cover and cook on Low heat setting 3 to 4 hours, stirring halfway through cooking, until cheese is melted and mixture is hot.
3.Stir in sour cream dip and bell peppers. Increase heat setting to High. Cover and cook about 30 minutes or until mixture is hot. Serve over tortilla chips. Topping will hold on Low heat setting up to 2 hours; stir occasionally.
Today I'm linking up withe the following parties, check them out for great ideas and inspirations!