CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Twin bed becomes an outdoor bench!

Well I have been trying to get back into the blogging scene and I haven't been doing well. Don't get me wrong I love blogging but I have been busy working on many projects, playing with my peanut, and enjoying my summer. Unfortunately, by the end of the day I am too tired to blog but I'm trying to blog early in the morning so we'll see how it goes!!

Here is a little project that I finally completed. This was an old twin bed frame that now has a new purpose, an adorable outdoor bench!! I used the headboard for the back of the bench and then cut the foot board in half to use as the two sides of the bench. I added a little plywood and some old wood scraps to make the seat frame, a little fresh paint job and there you go a beautiful new bench.





Of course I had to make some cute little pillows to place on the back.



I think it looks great on our back screened in porch!

Today I am linking up with:

Show and Tell Saturday at Be Different Act Normal

1 comments:

The Farmer's Wife said...

I have been wanting to make one of these!! Nicely done!!!!

Post a Comment