CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 25, 2011

Ribbon flower bows!




Last night I only had about 2o minutes to get a little crafting done so I made a Ribbon flower hair bow. These are so fast and easy that I probably could have made 2 more with my 2o minute time frame but my little one was begging me to read her a few stories and of course I couldn't say No.

My little one wore this one to school today and she looked adorable as always.



Click here for the a simple tutorial on making these great ribbon flowers!

Happy Friday everyone! I am looking forward to this weekend, not because of the great weather we are going to have, yes the forecast is more rain and wind! However with this weather it will give me the opportunity to stay inside and craft!


Today I am linking up with these blogs:



2 comments:

Dominique @ Craft Couture said...

so pretty & simple.
come check out my giveaway i'm having right now :)
dominiquescraftcouture.blogspot.com

Natalia Lynn said...

Oh I have been wanting to make one of these for a while! Maybe someday... :)

Post a Comment