CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 18, 2011

Vintage Cuff

I have fell in love with making these cute, easy, and inexpensive cuffs. It's amazing how quickly you can have an accessory that makes a huge impact on your outfit!

You will need the following materials:
Toilet Paper roll
Hot Glue gun
Fabric
Embellishments
Ribbon




How to make it:
1. start by cutting a toilet paper roll in half length wise.

2. Next, cut the roll to the desired width that you would like your cuff to be.

3. Cut your fabric so that it covers the toilet paper roll. If you want you can add fray check so edges of your fabric won't fray otherwise you can leave it.

4. Hot glue the fabric to the toilet paper roll.

5. Hot glue two pieces of ribbon to each end of the cuff. This will be how you tie your cuff on to your wrist.

6. Finally add embellishments of your choice to the cuff. I used white lace, a few mini pearls, and a decorative button.

** All this was done with no sewing involved and I love it.



Today I am linking up with these blog parties, check them out and enjoy!!

Craft Couture







Craft Couture
















Happy Crafting!!

7 comments:

Christine said...

Very cute! And how creative...using a toilet paper roll! I am not very seamstress saavy so I love that you used a hot glue gun :) I am now following you, hope you can follow back! I am also hosting a giveaway on my blog and would love it if you entered :)

krazycraftylady.blogspot.com

emilysnan said...

hiya , i am visiting from debbies newbie party and i just love your flower cuff tutorial and will be trying it for sure , going to have a peek around your blog now , please stop by mine and have a look x
xmaggiex

Natalia Lynn said...

This is a great idea! I love to sew, but don't have a machine, so this is perfect. Thanks for sharing!

Michelle said...

Hi, I've hopped here via the newbie party. What a great idea to repurpose a toilet paper roll into a cuff! Thanks for sharing this, Michelle

Rachel said...

So cute. Never thought of doing that with a toilet paper roll! LOL

Thanks for sharing :)

Stopped by from Debbiedoos

Debbiedoos said...

That is really pretty, easy to follow instructions too. Thanks for sharing and for joining my newbie party.

Dominique @ Craft Couture said...

cute! thanks for linking up to Craft Couture Monday.

Post a Comment