Materials you will need for this project:
* Oatmeal Container
* Hot glue gun
* Modge Podge
* Scrap booking paper
How to make it:
1. Start by finding the scrap booking paper of your choice. I choose something that would look good in my newly, not yet finished Beach themed bathroom.
2. Carefully measure your paper so that it will cover your container completely, then cut as needed.
3. Using your Modge Podge carefully cover the entire container with Modge Podge. Next, start applying the paper to your container. Be sure to place paper carefully on the container watching for any wrinkles or bubbles in your paper.
4. Once your paper is completely on the container cover the paper with a layer of Modge Podge. This will make the paper extra secure and give it a nice shine.
5. With the ribbon of your choice wrap it around the top and bottom of your container. Apply a small dot of hot glue to the start and end of your ribbon. This is enough to hold it securely in place.
6. Cut a circle from your scrap booking paper to cover the lid of your oatmeal container. Modge Podge this on as well just as you did in steps 3 & 4 above.
7. Add your own embellishments and special touches to make it yours! I choose to use the ribbon to make a bow and added a few pearls to jazz it up!
There you go a great way to store your headbands and it cost me under $2.00. I had all the supplies on had, I just purchased the scrap booking paper to match.
Today I am linking up with the following Blogs: