Both my daughter and I are huge chocolate fans and my husband love anything with cinnamon so what better way to use up those mushy banana's then to make Cinnamon-Chocolate Chip Banana Bread!
What You Need:
1/2 cup of butter
1 Cup of Sugar
2 Teaspoons of Cinnamon
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
2 Cups of flour
1 Teaspoon of Baking Soda
1/2 cup of Chocolate Chips
1 cup of chopped walnuts
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease a bread pan.
1. Cream butter in a large mixing bowl.
2. Add sugar, beat until completely incorporated
3. Add eggs and beat well
4. Slowly fold in Flour, Baking Soda, & Cinnamon; Mix well
5. Add mashed banana's
6. Finally fold in your chocolate chips & walnuts
7. Pour batter into baking pan and bake for 60 minutes.
8. Be sure to do a toothpick check and if needed bake an additional 10 minutes.
9. Let bread cool about 10-15 minutes then place pan on its side and remove bread from pan.
10. Let the bread cool completely before cutting!
Enjoy, I know my family loves to wake up to this yummy smell in the morning!
Today I am linking up with the following blogs! Have a super yummy Tuesday!