CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Valentine Framed Art

I found a similar idea from Jenn at Craft-o-manic, and couldn't wait to make my own version. I had a frame that was broken and at first I was just going to toss it, thank goodness I didn't. I brought out my trusty old glue gun repaired the broken corner, cleaned up the glass, and I was ready to begin!

I first painted the frame with black craft paint. I found some cute valentine fabric on sale at Joanne's which worked perfect as the background for my framed art. Next, I glued the ribbon down on the matching fabric to create 4 sections of my art. Finally using my Cricut, I cut out the words "hugs & Kisses" and a heart. I placed each in a rectangular section and tada, there you have it my Valentine Framed art!





This fits me just perfectly since I sign everything with x's and o's!!

giveaways




Catch a Glimpse Button







4 comments:

berg4 said...

Very cute - tfs! This is an idea I might just have to try.

Allison said...

Super cute!
Jen has some great ideas doesn't she?! Thanks for linking up!

Jenn said...

Great job!! It's my first time looking around your blog - I really enjoyed it!

Life with the Lebedas said...

So cute!! Great idea. Love it!!

Thanks for linking up to Craftify It Thursday!
Jennifer

Post a Comment