CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 24, 2011

My Valentine Topiary

This weekend the weather was fabulous, the sun was shining and there was just a slight breeze! I loved being able to be outside playing with my little girl. We enjoyed hours on the tire swing and in her play house. Of course we made plenty of time for crafting as well! I couldn't have asked for a better weekend!! One of the crafts I made was my Valentine's Topiary Tree, I made one for Halloween and I couldn't wait to get started on one for Valentine's Day! So here you have it my lovable Valentine topiary tree! I am hoping the weather will stay nice for a while so we can continue to enjoy a little more of Mr. Sunshine!!



Check out more crafts and link up with Jenn at Craft-o-manic and Tiffany at Making the World Cuter! They have wonderful blogs and great linking parties that you don't want to miss!!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

sure LOOKS GREAT! well done, thanks for linking, have a fab. day. Jen

Jean Tuthill said...

Your topiary tree is so cute! I have all the makings, so I think I'll try my hand at making one! Such fun! Thanks for sharing. I'm glad you had a good weekend, the weather here is lousy, about 3 ft of snow and the temp today is 12 degrees. It was -6 when I got up this morning. I hope this extreme weather doesn't last too long!

Sammye Jo said...

LOVE your topiary!!!!! trying to get mine finished before Vday is gone! LOL!!!

Post a Comment