CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 13, 2011

T-Shirt Make Over- Lovin' Ruffles

Yesterday I was determined to start a project and finish it. You see I love to craft, however the week nights are not usually free time for me to get my craft on. Being a full time teacher, mom, wife, and cardio Kickboxing instructor doesn't allow me a lot of "me" time, but I am learning to make things work. Yes, it is very hard for me to sit down and craft when I know that there are things that could be picked up, laundry that could be started, or even bags that could be packed for the next day. Fortunately I am beginning to learn that all those things will still be there later and "Me" time is very important for myself and my family!!

Last night after dinner was done, jammies were on, and everyone was relaxing I pulled out the sewing machine, a T-shirt that I have been wanting to redo and got started. I love Michelle's blog, Polka Dots and Pizza, she has some of the cutest ideas. I loved her redo on a plain old boring t-shirt and I finally completed mine.

Drum roll please. . . . . . . .


An up close of the ruffles!


A full view of the shirt, which is not hanging on the hanger neatly at all!

So Thank you Michelle for your great ideas! If you haven't been to her blog, please check it out, I love it. Click here Polka Dots and Pizza.

For the complete tutorial on this t-shirt refashion head over to Dorian's Blog, That's Sew Me, which is an awesome blog as well!

Thanks Ladies for your inspirations!!


giveaways




Catch a Glimpse Button





3 comments:

Allison {A Glimpse Inside} said...

Very nice! Gotta love easy t-shirt redos! Thanks for linking up!

Jenn said...

Oh I love it!! It's way cute!!
Thanks for linking this up today! :D

Hope you have a great weekend!
Jennifer

Jae said...

Very cute, I like it a lot!

Post a Comment