CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 25, 2010

My little Peanut is growing up!



I can't believe that my little peanut is already three; I don't know where the time has gone! This past Thursday she went on her very first field trip with her school, she was so excited. I'm not sure who was more excited her or I? They were headed to the pumpkin patch so of course we had to make sure that she was all decked out in her cute Halloween outfit! She had a great time going through the hay maze, riding ponies, going on a wagon ride, finding the perfect pumpkin, and playing with all her friends. I am so lucky to have such a sweet little girl, it just seems that time is going by too fast! Do any of you feel as if time goes by too quickly with your little one?

0 comments:

Post a Comment