CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thankful Thursday!

I'm so thankful for many things in life:


Two wonderful loving parents!



The simple joys in life, like driving a rice harvester and trying to beat the rain!


The loving bond that my daughter has with my parents!



Great friends who I can laugh with!


A loving, healthy family.


An AWESOME sister & auntie


A loving & supportive Husband!


The beautiful smiles that bless me each and every day from my little peanut!


Tomorrow is not promised so live today like there is nothing else! Live, Laugh, & Love!

I shared with you what I am thankful for, what are you thankful for?

1 comments:

Kim G. said...

My thankful list looks just like yours, plus one sister and a new brother in law! XO

Post a Comment