CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Happy Birthday!!


Today is a very special day in our house, its the hubby's birthday!! I am so thankful to have a such a wonderful, loving, hardworking husband! Unfortunately, since we are still not done with harvest the birthday party is going to have to wait. Yes, I had a very special dinner planned for tonight but I guess we will have to hold off for another day! The yummy Pumpkin Spice birthday cake is made the meat is marinating and the rest of the dinner is prepped! We were going to have a few people over to help us celebrate and then I received the phone call. The hubby called to inform me that he was going to have to work tonight so the big plans would have to wait!! Both Ava and I are a little sad that our plans are on hold, but his birthday will not be forgotten! We love you babe!! Thanks for being a wonderful hubby & a fabulous daddy!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment