CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 15, 2011

It's Back to School!

Well, its official my summer vacation is over and its back to reality, work! I do consider myself very lucky that I have such a wonderful and rewarding job, it does make going back much easier! I am very excited to meet all my new students, I love the first day of school photo's, new outfits, and all the fun that a new year brings!

I'm however sad to see my days at home with my little peanut come to an end. This has been one of the best summers at home with her. She is at such a fun age and I love our special time together. Today is a big day for her as well she will be going to her new school for a meet and greet, luckily I have such a wonderful mother who will be taking her. I can't believe my little baby will be starting PK on Wednesday, time has flown by! She will always be my little peanut!

So as you can see today will be a lot of fun first's for our family, stay tuned for a recap of today's events!

Happy Monday everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment