CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

BBQ Chicken Salad~ Tastey Tuesday

My summer is almost over and I will have to get back into the swing of work again. I love a nice fresh salad anytime especially after working a long day, I want something yummy and fast. This is one of my favorites!




What You Need:
3-4 Boneless, skinless Grilled Chicken Breast(Cut into strips)
1/2 cups KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
8 cups torn salad greens
1 large tomato, cut into wedges
1 cup croutons
1/4 cup KRAFT Ranch Dressing

Make It:

After grilling the chicken place chicken and barbecue sauce in a large skillet on
medium-high heat 5 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.

COMBINE remaining ingredients in large bowl; top with chicken.

Today I joining these great blog parties:

Not Just a Housewife
Sugar Bee Crafts
A Diamond in the Stuff

0 comments:

Post a Comment