CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Fashion Wednesday

Well It's been a while since I have done fashion Wednesday. It seemed that after having emergency surgery I didn't really get dressed in clothes that were presentable for a while but now I'm back to work and getting dressed every day! So here are a few photo's of what I wore this past week.


Pink lace top- Old Navy
Shorts- Old Navy


Mustard colored dress- Nordstrom
shoes- Macy's


Navy dress- Target
Belt- Local Boutique
shoes- Steve Madden shop

Today I'm linking up with these blog parties, come join the fun!

The Pleated Poppy
No Model Lady
Momma Go Round

1 comments:

nicole. said...

i have so many of those pieces, funny.

what grade do you teach? has school already started for you? i go back next week.....

Post a Comment