CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

We've gone banana's ~ Birthday invitations

This year for our little peanuts 4Th birthday we did a monkey theme! It was so much fun putting together all the little details for her party. I had so much fun making her invitations! I went to the local Michael's Craft store and purchased some card stock and monkey stickers. I already had a brown stamp pad and markers. Using my decorative scissors I cut the edges of the lime green card stock and then using my brown stamp pad I inked the edges. Next,I used scrap booking tape and attached the lime green card stock to the bright blue card stock to give it a framed look. Then using the computer I printed out all the important information. Finally, my peanut and I added the monkey stickers and drew the vine with a green marker. There you have it a simple, fun, and I think very cute invitation to her monkey party!




I think our final count was 28 invitations made!!



Today I'm joining the following linking party's:

Not Just a Housewife
Sugar bee Crafts
A Silly Little Sparrow
A Diamond in the Stuff

1 comments:

SJ @ Homemaker On A Dime said...

Hi, Kelli! You've got so much creativity here and I'm admiring them all. Can you please share your creative posts at the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop? Hope to see you there :)

Post a Comment