CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Fashion Wednesday!


OK so I have been really bad at blogging lately and I'm so sorry, please bare with me!! I thought that once summer was here I would be able to blog like crazy however, that has not been the case. Between trips to the park, play dates, swim lessons, Dino camp, and just having fun I haven't blogged much but that is about to change. As of today I'm getting back on track and what a better way to start than with fashion Wednesday!!
I love linking up with Momma Go Round, The Pleated Poppy, & No Model Lady for fashion Wednesdays! Of course with all the triple digit temperatures that we have been having I have spent at lot of time in my swimsuit but I do manage to get dressed in real clothes every now and then!




My Peanut & I

Skirt- Handmade with love
White Tank- Target
Belt- Forever 21
Shoes- Diane's

Check out these great blogs and join in on the fun!
The Pleated Poppy

No Model Lady

Momma Go Round

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOOOOOVE the matching skirts! And love your blog, so much so that I'm going to start following!

Post a Comment