CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 20, 2011

I'm in love . . . . a few of my favorites

Unfortunately I'm not one of those who is blessed with naturally tan skin and with the weather that we have been having I feel as if I am glowing. Thankfully I have found the perfect solution:



Yes, L'oreal Sublime Bronze ProPerfect self-tanning Mist. I must say I'm in love!!! It doesn't give you that walking carrot look and it smells wonderful! Yes, this bottle has saved my friends and family from being blinded by my WHITE legs!! So until school is out and I have time to be outside soaking up some sun this bottle and I will have a standing appointment once a week!

Here are few more of my favorites that you might love as well!

These lemon pull aparts by Kara from Creations by Kara look delicious! I'm only wishing I could have one now as I sit at the computer!




This Banana slush Punch from Or So She Says..looks just as yummy and a great treat after a long hot day! Click here for the recipe!




These adorable Grad Pops from the Idea Room are a perfect, tasty treat for all those graduates! I think I will have to start making some next weekend!



Today I am joining Sugar Banana's, stop by and check it out!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment