CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Just One of those DAYS!!!

Today I don't have a lot to share. Of course it is not because I haven't been working on crafts but rather the fact that the day didn't get started on a good note! This morning I prepared Chocolate/peanut butter brownie cakes for today's luncheon at work. They turned out great and I must admit I didn't sneak a bite or lick of any! Yes, this was very hard for me!! Then things began to fall apart! Just as I was getting ready to put my daughter in the car I looked out the back window only to find our dog was not in his pen. I didn't panic for many reasons, but mostly because this is not the first time he has gotten out since we've moved. I found him once again laying down in our back porch just as I did this past Tuesday. I quickly put my daughter on the couch, turned on cartoons, and changed my clothes to fix the pen and get him secure for the day. Oh yeah I forgot to mention that it was pouring rain outside and I needed to leave for work in 3 minutes. In my husbands over sized sweatshirt, my jogging pants, and rain boots, I worked as fast as possible to repair the mess our dog had made.

Finally, the job was complete and now it was time to get ready for work once again. Luckily my students have band first thing in the morning on Thursday's so they were taken care of. Needless to say It was a rough morning but I was only about 15 minutes late to work. Yes, I like to arrive very early but today it just wasn't possible.

Tomorrow will be better, I hope!

0 comments:

Post a Comment