CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 7, 2011

A Wonderful Monday & My Birthday!!

It was so nice to have the sunshine on my face all weekend, I could not have asked for a more perfect day on my birthday! Yesterday was not only the Superbowl but also my birthday, I'm still not sure if I really enjoying having to share my day with all the Superbowl hoopla, but it was an outstanding day either way! Of course ever since I was little my birthday was never just a one day thing it was more like a week long celebration, things have changed a little but not much over the years. It seems that now it is more like a weekend celebration which I am fine with. It is crazy to think that I'm now 33 but yes it's true and there is nothing I can do to change it. I just tend to think that I am still 23!

I spent Saturday evening with my family,(minus my sister who lives in Southern California. I do wish she would have been here to celebrate.) We went out to a nice dinner and then it was time to head to my parents house to enjoy a yummy cake made by Miss Ava and my mom, oh yeah and of course present time. I guess you could say "I" didn't open any presents but Miss Ava did. At one point I asked her if I could open one that I thought looked breakable, however, she came back with a very quick and witty response; "mom we are only pretended that its your birthday today its not really until tomorrow so I will open your presents." Yes, she is a pistol to say the least, I guess I should be thankful that she did at least show me the gifts once she opened them.

Sunday started with a yummy breakfast at my favorite local restaurant, Tommy's, then it was home to spend some family time! It was a perfect day to fly kites so that's just what we did!! Of course we couldn't miss the Superbowl! Some close friends came over to enjoy the game, some juicy burgers, and fun time outside with the kids!!

I couldn't have asked for a more perfect birthday weekend! I am so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends! I hope your weekend was! a glorious as mine!


Mommy & Ava opening Presents!


My beautiful cake made by Miss Ava and my mom!


A beautiful ring from my parents!



My gorgeous flowers from my hubby & Ava!




Our Day enjoying the wonderful weather outside!








1 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah, Happy Birthday. Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday. Mine is the 11th. Wish I could be 23 again too. I'm hitting the BIG 41. Although, I'm looking forward to this year. Thank you for following my blog. I'm a new follower to you as well. I LOVE your page, it's so cute : ) Keep in touch my fellow Aquarian : )

Post a Comment