CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Crawdad festival 2010

The past two weekends have been very busy around our house, but loads of fun! I am so fortunate to have my parents so close and so involved with Ava. With my husband in harvest and working anywhere from 15-20 hours a day 6 days a week I needed some time to get a few things done around the house without a three year olds help! This past weekend Ava enjoyed some "Noni & Popi" time at the local Crawdad Festival or as Ava would say the "Crabdad Festival"! She had so much fun! Every year our local church puts on this wonderful family event. It is amazing, people come from all over to enjoy great music, food, games, and a few craft booths. I have say in my opinion crawdads, Yuck! Thank goodness there is all kinds of other foods available. I was sad to miss out on this years festival but the time I had was so needed. I accomplished so much and it took half the time without a little helper! I did manage to go out and join the festival for a bit, and then home it was. Ava had so much fun, she was asleep within five minutes of buckling her in her car seat. I know she was tired, she didn't even move when I took her out of the car and layed her on her bed. Two and a half hours later she finally woke up. A great weekend indeed!




Ava all smiles showing off her crawdad necklace at the Crawdad Festival!


Ava's beautiful butterfly painting


What a great family day full of music, great food, crafts, games, and great company!

0 comments:

Post a Comment