CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A Full House

I know that all of you can relate to having a birthday party and then wondering where is all this stuff going to go? I am still trying to figure out new ways to organize with some type of order. We are truly blessed with all the great gifts and toys that my daughter received for her 3rd birthday. However, I have come to the conclusion that we have just out grown our home! Good thing we are going to be moving in about two months until then, I don't know what I am going to do. After trying to clean things up and get everything in order I turned to my daughters room to find. . . . A MESS! I wanted to cry I had worked so hard at reorganizing things and while I was in the kitchen she had been busy playing dress up. But what could I say when I was greeted with this beautiful face!

I looked at her with a smile and said you are beautiful! I guess I will start in your room again!

2 comments:

Shannan Martin said...

She is such a doll! Ruby's in the throes of All-Things-Princess right now, too. :)

Stephanie said...

She's so cute! She does have a very happy smile!!!
Happy Summer :)
Stephanie

Post a Comment