CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 18, 2010

Summer!






The rain has finally stopped, the winds are gone, the sun is out, and the bulbs are beginning to bloom, yeah summer is here! I love summer for many reasons, but most of all because I am able to be home with my daughter. My days are now filled making special memories together. Most days you can find us working in the garden, playing outside in the playhouse, swimming, or playing at the park. In just the two short weeks of vacation my daughter has learned to peddle her tricycle all on her own. Thank goodness because I don't know how much more my back could take bending over to push her up and down the sidewalk. We have many adventures planned for this summer and the most exciting is we are going to be moving!! We have purchased my grandfather's ranch home and starting in July we will be busy working on remodeling and getting settled into the country life. As for now I hope you too are enjoying summer sitting back and sipping on ice tea!

0 comments:

Post a Comment