CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Lady bug, Lady bug fly away home

Many of our summer days are spent outside playing, yesterday was no different when we discovered a ladybug. Ava loves ladybugs! After what seemed liked forever she was able to catch the ladybug and allow it to crawl all over her arms and tummy. I smiled with delight while she giggled as the ladybug used her as a new found road way.

All the sudden it hit me, my little princess was growing up too quickly! In just two short weeks she will be turning three! Where has time gone? I can still remember bringing her home from the hosiptal, she was such a little peanut. Next, came her first birthday party which was a ladybug theme. We released over 3,000 live ladybugs. Yes, it was great. Its funny how a simple little ladybug can take me back to such great, loving memories.




It just amazes me how fast they grow. I am so thankful for each and every adventure that we share together and I am looking forward to many more! Mommy and Daddy love you little peanut!

1 comments:

mo said...

It does go too fast! I remember when the kids were toddlers the days would seem long (but not in a bad way) but the years just disapeared. We try to do a lot of family time together because I want to soak them up as much as possible!

Post a Comment