CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Remarkable Dad's



As a little girl I can remember a framed needle point that hung in my parent’s room for years. It wasn't until I was much older that I truly understood its meaning. "Anyone can be a father but it takes a special man to be a Dad!" This is so true and I have been truly blessed to have such a remarkable Dad! He has been here for me in every adventure that life brings. He is a hardworking devoted Dad, husband, and businessman. He has always been loving and stern when it was necessary. With the support of my mother both my parents have helped mold me into the strong loving person that I am today. My Dad gave me the foundation that I needed and the true meaning of family. I am very fortunate to have found a husband that shares many of the same qualities that my dad has. I have a husband who loves and supports me in everything that I do and most of all he is a great Dad. We had a wonderful time celebrating father's day together. What a better way to honor two great Dads’ then boating on the river followed by a wonderful BBQ!

1 comments:

Kim's Treasures said...

Great post!

Thank you for your sweet comment today and for becoming follower!

Post a Comment