CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 28, 2010

Splash into summer


What a better way to enjoy summer with great friends than a Splash party! Thanks Kim for planning a wonderful day of fun with friends for both mommies and kiddos! It was great to see the kids playing with each other, jumping from pool to pool, swinging on the swing set, and playing in the playhouse. Us mommies were able to share funny stories, and relax with a nice glass of ice water while snacking on a yummy picnic lunch. I am so thankful for living in a community where you can pick up right where you left off even if it has been months since your last visit together. This is what I call a great summer day, I hope you have a great summer day!

3 comments:

mo said...

I love days like that. I think having that Mommy time is so important when you have little ones.It finally stopped raining here so we were able to take dinner to the pool and stay there for hours last week!

Kim G. said...

It was a great day Kelli, thanks for coming and sharing it with us! XO

Stephanie said...

Sounds like it was great fun ! I LOVE summer days :)
Stephanie

Post a Comment