CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 6, 2010

Work & No Play!


It has been forever since I blogged and I have missed so much! We have been full speed ahead trying to complete all the remodel projects on our new home. Things are going well but the hours of work have been endless! All rooms have been painted in the house, except for the laundry room. Yesterday we completed the installation of the new and beautiful baseboards throughout the house, and today its time to begin the crown molding. I am so ready to move in, well not for the packing and unpacking part but the part of living and enjoying our new beautiful home. I will soon post pictures so all of you can see what has been keeping me away from my blog. Until then have a great day as I get ready to get my hammer on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment