CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 24, 2010

Our Little Princess


Yes, it is the simple things that make use the most happy. I love waking up to the smell of fresh air, the birds signing, and beauty that life brings us all. Most of all I love waking up to my princess. Being a mom is full time job but a job that I would never trade for anything however, I too am a full time working mom. The weekends are what our family likes to call "Mommy & Daddy Days". It is these that I long for throughout the work week. A few Saturday's ago I was spending time with my little Ava and to no surprise she walked in and said, "Mommy now I am really your little princess." With a smile I replied, "Yes sweetie you are mommy's princess today and every day." These are the simple moments that we treasure the most! Our life is not measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away!

0 comments:

Post a Comment