CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 29, 2011

Cupcake Carnival

I am looking forward to this Sunday's cupcake carnival! I will be linking up with The Larson Lingo and her Cupcake Carnival. Like Mel I love cupcakes and I'm always ready for a new and exciting recipe. I'd love if you join in the fun as well.

This Sunday, May 1st, I will put up a blog post with a new cupcake recipe that I am making this week. There will also be a link so you can link up your favorite cupcake recipe!

It can be a cupcake recipe you have already blogged about, or you can post a new recipe.
I can't wait to see what kind of cupcakes everyone has to share!

Be sure to head over to Larsons Lingo on Sunday to link up (or to just check out everyone's recipes!)

The linky open the whole week!

I hope you will join me....It's time to make some cupcakes!


0 comments:

Post a Comment