CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Fashion Wednesday

I'm linking up with Momma Go Round, The Pleated Poppy, & No Model Lady for another fashion Wednesday! No that summer is here I am beginning to enjoy getting dressed again. However with the warm temps we have been having I seem to spending a lot of time in my swimsuit and enjoy the pool more than anything!

Another cold an cloudy day, busy running errands!

Joe Jean's- Macy's
T-shirt- Target
Running shoes- Finish Line


William Rast Shorts- Nordstrom
White tank- Old Navy
Long sleeve top- Levi's Outlet
Wedge shoes- American Eagle



Black Gaucho's- ??? Old
Pink Cardigan- Hollister
Black Tank- Target
Belt- Franchesca's boutique
Shoes- Steve Madden shop

Heading out to help with the Livestock Auction

Miss Me Jeans-
CWA t-shirt (California Women for Agriculture)
Boots- Ariat's- Our Local family western store


And of course I had to make a quick hair accessory to match my top!


Come join the fun with these great blogs!

”Momma



pleated poppy

2 comments:

Tatiana said...

Love that third photo. Too cute!

retrohipmama said...

You are too cute! Love the black outfit with the coral sweater and belt...yeah, you totally pulled that off!
I'm here from RMRS!

Post a Comment