CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Fashion Wednesday!!

Today I am linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy, Nina at Momma Go Round, and No Model Lady's All Dressed Up. They are super fun linking parties every Wednesday! You must join in on the fun and get great fashion ideas as well!! Thursday: Black Maxi Dress- Target Coral Cardigan- Target Black Wedges- Steve Madden Necklace- Local Boutique Friday: Yes that is me and my Peanut! We are enjoying our town's annual Western Days. Its a weekend of fun family events western style. As you can see in the background we are enjoying the Event Kickoff which is the cattle drive!! Wranglers- Our family Feed Store,nursery & western wear Black Tee- Target Ariat boots- Our family feed store, nursery & western wear Necklace- a gift from my talented mom! Saturday & Sunday I forgot to take pictures. I ran a 5k Saturday morning and then went shopping that afternoon. As for Sunday we just hung around the house. I'm sure you can guess what I probably looked like on these days! Monday: Black Gauchos- Nordstrom Black Wedges- Steve Madden Cream lace tank- hand me down from my sister Belt- Francesca's Black Cardigan- Nordstoms Tuesday: Black dress- Old Navy Gray Cardigan- Target Black Wedges- Steve Madden Cuff- Made by ME!! Wednesday: Khaki pants- American Eagle Coral Tank- Old Navy Tan Cardigan- Old Navy Brown Wedges- Steve Madden Cuff- Made by ME!!!

Today I am linking up with these great blog parties!!

the pleated poppy blog



Momma Go Round

2 comments:

Sonya said...

I wore my black maxi dress again today! I have to wear it while it's cooler! Luckily I have yet to wear it to the same place twice!

Sherri @ Design2Shine said...

Adorable outfits! Really love the gauchos outfit with that wide belt.

Post a Comment