CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Fashion Wednesday!!

Today I am linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy, Nina at Momma Go Round, and No Model Lady's All Dressed Up. They are super fun linking parties every Wednesday! You must join in on the fun and get great fashion ideas as well!!


Thursday:


Gray Cords- Gap
Black & Gray Long Sleeve Top- Cabi
Black Tie Pull over- Cabi
Black Dansko Mary Janes- Local boutique

Friday:


Hudson Jean's- Nordstrom
Black & Polka dot Bow Tie Top- Forever 21
Black Cardigan- Target (old!)
Black Ballet Flats- Forever 21

Saturday:


Jeans- American Eagle
Blue Polka Dot Cardigan- American Eagle (OLD)
Blue Top- Target
Boots- Steve Madden


Monday:




Black Pants- Gap
White Tank- Target
Stripped Gray & white ruffle top- Quicksilver store
Red flats- Target
Necklace- Made by ME!

Tuesday:




Black Tights- Target
Black Flats- Forever 21
Brown Dress- Target (OLD)
Black Cardigan- Old Navy

Tuesday Evening:
Heading out for a nice run & then off to kickboxing!



Running Shoes- Finish line
Work out pants- Old navy
Tank- Target


Wednesday:
>

Denim Sailor Pants-American Eagle (OLD!)
Blue Tank- American Eagle
Flower top- ?? (maybe charolette Russe)
Brown Wedge shoes- Steve Madden
White Cardigan- Nordstrom


I am linking up with these blogs:

the pleated poppy blog



Momma Go Round

2 comments:

Frenchy said...

You have the cutest clothes ! love your style :)
I am your newest Fashionista follower and would love some love back :)
XOXO
Frenchy
http://lechateaudesfleurs.blogspot.com/

bargainblondie said...

Hi Kelli,
This is Elisabeth from Bargain Blondie. I love your "Fashion Wednesday"! I used to do "What I Wore Wednesday" and I think I might start it up again. As far as the Cinch goes, I would highly recommend it because not only do I use it and love it but i have it available on my shaklee website www.naturalbeauty.myshaklee.com I would say this, the more you put into it the more you get out of it. Unlike other diets when you lose weight using Cinch, you keep it off! I wish you the best of luck with Cinch and if you ever have any questions please let me know!
Elisabeth
BTW I am your newest follower!! :)

Post a Comment