CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Fashion Wednesday!!

Today I am linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy and No Model Lady's All Dressed Up. They are both super fun linking parties every Wednesday! You must join in on the fun and get great fashion ideas as well!!

Thursday (St. Patrick's Day):



Hudson Jeans- Nordstrom

White tank- American Eagle

Green Sweater- Target

Necklace- Cookie Lee



Friday:


Jeans- American Eagle

Black & White strip top- Marshall's

Black Cardigan- Target

Black Belt- Forever 21

Black rosette ballet flats- Forever 21

Necklace- Cookie Lee



Saturday (A cold day in Monterey):

The Hubby & I

Seven Jeans- Nordstrom

Black Tank- Target

Gray Cardigan- Old Navy

Black Flats- Target

Black Jacket- ???




Sunday:

A Family Photo in Monterey with Sun!!! :)

Lucky Jeans- Lucky Store

Brown Flats- DSW

White Tank- American Eagle

Floral top- Target

Green boyfriend Cardigan- Target

Monday:


Black Pants- Gap

Black Tank- Target

Peach top- Marshall's

Black Belt- Forever 21

Black Sweater- Old Navy

Headband- Made by ME!!


Tuesday:


Black pants- ??? I've had them forever

Black tank- American Eagle

Blue rosette tank- ??

Black Sweater- Gap (Very OLD!!)

Dansko MaryJanes- Local boutique


Wednesday:

Black Leggings- Forever 21

Tunic- Forever 21

Boots- Steve Madden

I am EXTREMELY tired of winter I am more than ready to get out my spring clothing, however, it is once again pouring rain and the winds are crazy. As I look back now I see that I wore a lot of black this week, I think that is due to the fact that I am mourning over the lack of spring weather!! The moment I walked out the door I realized trying to do anything with my hair was a total waste of time. I sure hope spring will be here very soon!!

the pleated poppy blog

5 comments:

My House of L said...

Love the striped top!

Kim Yamaguchi said...

Love all of your outfits, so cute! I'm ready for the weather to simply decide what it's going to do! I live in the high desert near Los Angeles and this week we've had sun, rain and snow!

Thanks for visiting my blog (Mama Fasha)! I'm a follower of yours now!

Chrissy @ Boerman Ramblings said...

ok girl..I am coveting your wardrobe...love ALL of it!
thanks for sharing!

mary said...

Hi Kelli! Nice to meet your blog! Thanks for stopping by mine before! New follower! xox!

Nina @ Momma Go Round said...

You have the CUTEST tops I've ever seen! Each one is cuter than the last. I'm with Chrissy, coveting, totally.

Thanks so much for linking up! So happy to have you :)

Post a Comment