CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Fashion Wednesday!!

Today I am linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy and No Model Lady's All Dressed Up. They are both super fun linking parties every Wednesday! You must join in on the fun and get great fashion ideas as well!!

Thursday: PJ Day at School!


White Top: Target
Heart PJ Pants: Macy's
Running shoes: Finish line

Friday: Budget cut day off & didn't really get dressed today, just completed a lot of chores!

Saturday:
The back of the shirt I think is the cutest part!




Yellow & White stripe Shirt: Kohl's
White tank: American Eagle
Joe Jean's: Macy's

Monday:

Leggings: Forever 21
Boots: Steve Madden
Tank: Forever 21
Sweater: Target
Necklace & Bracelets: Cookie Lee
Belt: Forever 21

Tuesday:


Black Pants- Gap
Black Tank- American Eagle
Blue top- Charlotte Russe
Dansko Mary Jane's- Local boutique
Necklace- Local Boutique


Wednesday:




Gray Cords-Gap
Coral Tank- Old Navy
Black Cardigan- Target
Dansko Mary Jane's- Local boutique


Come and Join the fun!!

the pleated poppy blog

7 comments:

Object of Maya*ffection said...

The yellow stripe T is ADORABLE! I think I'd be tempted to wear it backwards!

Vera Matson said...

You look really cute!

Jewelscapes Handmade Jewelry said...

Great outfits. I love that beruffled yellow stripe shirt!

Courtney said...

Cute, comfy style. Love 'jamma day, well my son certainly does!

Genn said...

Great outfits. You look so cute. I have that same black cardi posted in my wiww this week too. I wore it buttoned. Next time I wear it that way I think it will be with leggings. Yours looks way cute open over your coral shirt.
Happy wednesday! :)

lori said...

saw your blog on the pleated poppy... and i just had to say i absolutely LOVE that yellow top!!!

M.O.T.B said...

Monday ROCKS! Love that outfit and those boots. Would enjoy seeing your blog on my link up Fashion Friday!

Post a Comment