CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday!

I am once again linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy. Lindsey has a super fun linking party every Wednesday! You must join in on the fun and get great fashion ideas as well!! Not to mention all the other great things she offers.

Thursday:


Black Skinny Jeans- Forever 21
Black T-shirt- Target
Gray Vest- Norsdstrom
Black boots- Target
Jewlery- Cookie Lee

Friday:


Miss Me Jeans- Local Boutique
Asics Running Shoes- Finish line
White tank- American Eagle
Navy Ruffled T-shirt- Refashioned by me from Target
Tiffany's Necklace & bracelet- Tiffany's
Headband- Made by me

Tuesday:


Black pants- Gap
Black Tank- Target
Creame Top- Nordstroms
Black Cardigan- Nordstroms
Black Heels- Nordstroms

Wednesday:


Boots- Steve Madden Store
Tights- Urban Outfitters
Navy Sweater Dress- ???
Necklace & Bracelet- Tiffany's

So there is, what I wore this week except for , Saturay, Sunday and Monday which I forgot to take pictures, oh well there is always next week!

the pleated poppy blog

2 comments:

Nina @ Momma Go Round said...

oooohhhh love Tuesday's outfit!! You look rockin girl!

Kathy said...

I like the navy sweater dress with the tights very cute look :-)

Post a Comment